Форум группы «НАЧАЛО ВЕКА»

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум группы «Начало Века»!

Ближайшие выступления:

Музыка

НАЧАЛО ВЕКА – Формы времени (2010)

НАЧАЛО ВЕКА – Этнограмма (2007)

НАЧАЛО ВЕКА – На грани фолКа (2004)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум группы «НАЧАЛО ВЕКА» » Афиша » Группа НАЧАЛО ВЕКА на радио "Звезда" в программе Михаила Антонова "Лаб

Группа НАЧАЛО ВЕКА на радио "Звезда" в программе Михаила Антонова "Лаб

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Эфир передачи можно послушать сегодня (14 сентября) с 17-00 до 18-00 на 95, 6 FM (Москва) или на сайте радиостанции: http://www.tvzvezda.ru/radio/

:))или здесь: http://www.moskva.fm/stations/FM_95.6

Для тех, кто не успел послушать передачу: http://www.moskva.fm/marks/AlissaRu/8846/

Как всегда в фолкроке-ни одного мужского голоса.Не!!АлёнуЕлену всегда рад слышать.Но где эти мужские истории о рыбалке,бесконечном ремонте машин,о баб...(ой,сорвалось)))))

coldun написал(а):

бесконечном ремонте машин,...

...милых, дорогих и обожаемых женщинах....

(Извиняюсь за флуд)

Элиэн написал(а):

...милых, дорогих и обожаемых женщинах....

Вот именно)))) Вообще,с некоторых пор считаю,что в НВ-главная ценность не мужики,а Аленки!!)))

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. There has to be a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hi there friends, how is everything, and what you want to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its actually remarkable in favor of me.

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

I am actually grateful to the holder of this web site who has shared this fantastic paragraph at here.

Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a great web site.

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you need to publish more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people don't speak about these issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

I visited multiple web pages but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this web page is in fact fabulous.

Круто, я искала этот давно

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services,
I'd be happy to assist you. As an expert in this field, I
have the experience and tools necessary to provide fast and accurate
data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of your data scraping needs.

Margarette

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be happy to assist you.
As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools
necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed
decisions and grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for
any of your data scraping needs. Rosalie

Вы здесь » Форум группы «НАЧАЛО ВЕКА» » Афиша » Группа НАЧАЛО ВЕКА на радио "Звезда" в программе Михаила Антонова "Лаб